Pagina's

donderdag 21 december 2017

Stampin' Dreams Bloghop Favouriete DSP


Hallo en welkom bij de maandelijkse internationale Stampin'Dreams Blog Hop. Wij hebben iedere maand een thema waarmee we een project of kaart maken.
Deze maand is het thema Mijn favoriete DSP. Je bent nu op mijn blog, Ilse van Vliet, in Nederland. Ik hoop dat je mijn kaart leuk vindt.

Hello and welcome to the monthly international Stampin'Dreams Blog Hop. Every month we have a theme with which we make a project of card. This month's theme is My Favorite DSP. You are now on my blog, Ilse van Vliet, from the Netherlands. I hope you enjoy my card.

Mijn keuze voor DSP is het Naturally Eclectic DSP. Het design is een beetje aquarel-achtig en dat vind ik wel leuk. Alhoewel er best wel wat paars/roze in zit (waar ik niet van houd!), maakt het groen, blauw en oranje veel goed. 
Voor mijn kaart heb ik de strepen gekozen omdat ik daar het meeste van houd en omdat ik er het meeste mee kan.

My choice is the Naturally Exlectic DSP. The design is a bit watercolor-ry and I like it. Although there is a lot of pink/purple in it (which I don't like!), the green, blue and orange make up for it.
For my card I choose the stripes because I like them the most and I can do the most with it.


Om toch een beetje glim in het ontwerp te brengen heb ik de tekst op Glimmery White papier gestempeld. Ik heb eerst een beetje met Lemon Lime Twist en water gespeeld en daarna gestempeld met Fresh Fig. 

To add a bit of sparkle to the design I used the Glimmery White Paper to stamp on. First I watercolored with some Lemon Lime Twist and than I stamped with Fresh Fig.


Tenslotte heb ik met de Blends 4 Rhinestones blauw gemaakt. Samen met 1 witte Rhinestone is dit de finishing touch. 

As final touch I coloured 4 Rhinestones blue with the Blends. And with 1 white Rhinestone in the heart it is the cherry on top!

Ik hoop dat je mijn kaart leuk vind en dat je geïnspireerd bent geraakt. Ik hoop je graag weer terug te zien.
Veel plezier met de rest van de bloghop: klik in onderstaande lijst op de naam onder die van mij - Ilse van Vliet - en dan hop je verder naar de volgende inspiratiebron.

I hope you liked my card and that you're inspired by it. Hope to see you soon again.
Have fun with the rest of the bloghop: click in the list on the name under mine -Ilse van Vliet- to hop a long to the next inspiration source.

Groetjes!


5 opmerkingen:

  1. I too love the naturally ecclectic Ilse, so much so I had none left!! I love your card too, a perfect CAS design.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a bright & vibrant card, Ilse! Thank you for joining in the final Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop for 2017. I hope to see you hopping with us in the new year. Wishing you & your family a very merry Christmas & a happy new year xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. One of my favourites. Thank you for reminding me to dig it out again. Love the CAS design.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love how you have used the DSP to make your sentiment panel pop Ilse. Love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very cool in coloring the rhinestone, Ilse. Fantastic card! Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen